Do you want to play against Rafa Nadal?
Bacardi Limited has launched an international competition to meet in person to the Global Social Responsibility Ambassador, Rafael Nadal, as part of the "Champions Drink Responsibly". Consumers and adult fans worldwide will have the chance to beat Rafa in a virtual reality online game created by Bacardi Limited called "Ace Rafa."
Fans who get a kick winner against the winner of ten Grand Slam tournaments in this game they choose to participate in the final. This will have the privilege of meeting face to face with Nadal this year in Mallora for a chance to beat him in person. Adult consumers can enter the competition via the Facebook page "Champions Drink Responsibility".
"I hope my fans enjoy this unique opportunity to confront me. Drinking responsibly is a very important message and I think more people get to express it more entertaining and interactive, 'Know where the line' is vital both in tennis and in life, "says Rafa Nadal.
Terms and Conditions:
- Each country has a winner, you can invite a guest, who will play against Rafa Nadal. Both must be over 18 years.
- At the end of the promotion, the winner will be chosen at random from all entries received by an independent company.
- The promotion will be active until March 30, 2012 and winners will be notified within two weeks.
- Winners of the contest will be available on Friday 20th and Saturday July 21, 2012, plus necessary travel time.
- The prize is a trip for 2 nights / 3 days Mallora, including the nights of 20 and 21 July 2012 and reasonable travel time for winner and guest, including return flights and hotel transfers in Mallora, accommodation for 2 nights (minimum 4 star), 600 € for expenses for the winner and guest (300 € each). All other costs and expenses, including food and drink, travel insurance, the winner moving to the airport and other additional costs that arise, and compliance with current tax legislation they are concerned, are the responsibility of the winner and companion.
Written by Raquel Rabadan
Spain is a destination of cities of tradition and luxury. A modern and avant-garde country, business and financial center, which has a unique and wide variety of cuisines from the south to the north of the country ...
Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao ... cradle of modernist architecture and culture .. Museums, buildings, cathedrals and large gardens can be found throughout the Spanish georgrafía.
A country that lives by day and night, and with a tradition of tapas that never sleeps.
A destination that offers a wide variety of different places for all tastes and seasons.